An algorithm read my mind and offered me these three wheeled casters. I got some and made skates for slipping under my kart so that it can be moved around easily, as I have little room to work in.
Tuesday, December 20, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
painting
Having been away from the project for well over a year, when I returned to it I found it had a lot of surface rust, so this week I have bee...
-
So, it has been over a year since I did anything on this project. My dad is the only one who seems to have noticed, and it is the one proje...
-
I am now a Doctor (PhD), so with that heavy burden of work out of the way, (and just as soon as the bathroom fitting, which I have been prom...
-
Today I have spent some time on my central suspension, having previously made the sloping uprights and their brackets. I made a sliding col...






No comments:
Post a Comment