Thursday, January 18, 2024

Chuffed to bits

 I am absolutely chuffed to bits. I posted a photo from my last entry on here, on the Cyclekarts GB page on Facebook, and so far had 891 likes (incl 86 LOVES and 20 WOWs). And even better, I got some very pleasing comments and praise from people I very much admire, like leading lights in the American scene, Steve Vinson, Dennis Thomas and Davis Dupaquier, and the prolific and very inspiring Kelly Wood. An especially exciting response came from Adrian Ward, who built that amazing replica of a Jappic!

Also very exciting is that I've heard from someone who has driven a Bédélia, knows someone who has one and says he will introduce us!


[numbers updated]

No comments:

Post a Comment

wiring the cockpit leading edge

The shape of the front dash on the rear scuttle is replicated on the front dash of the front scuttle on the original, so I made a template u...