Saturday, April 9, 2022

Tyring morning

Dom Steveson used to service my motorbike, which is how we first met and when I first knew that the Bensen gyrocopter in the hangar where I kept my plane, was his. We are fellow gyroplane pilots, which means we had lots to talk about this morning when, between MOTs, Dom put the tyres on my pit bike wheels. I doubt there's another motorbike workshop anywhere in England - perhaps even the world - which has the remains of another Bensen gyro hanging from the roof. That was something else we had in common, until I sold my Bensen last year.



There's "The King" of Kingdom Motorcycles





Thanks Dom!















No comments:

Post a Comment

wiring the cockpit leading edge

The shape of the front dash on the rear scuttle is replicated on the front dash of the front scuttle on the original, so I made a template u...